Daniel Rashid is an actor and a writer based in Los Angeles. He is a recent graduate of University of Southern California School of Dramatic Arts.
Daniel is currently represented by Michael Greenwald at Endorse Management Group, TalentWorks (Theatrical), and Henderson Represents, Inc (Commercials & Print).
- Daniel is in New York shooting a feature film. Check back soon for more info!
- Daniel's sketch comedy channel Giggle Break is releasing new sketches all month long! Subscribe to the channel on YouTube and FunnyOrDie, Like them on Facebook, and Follow them on Twitter and Instagram.
More News and Events can be found HERE.
- Daniel's episode of CRIMINAL MINDS: BEYOND BORDERS aired on CBS! You can see him in Season 2 Episode 7 here: http://www.cbs.com/shows/criminal-minds-beyond-borders/video/_qdVH12PQPtN2ppbUuP2c_Zl0l4_Y0am/criminal-minds-beyond-borders-la-huesuda/
- Daniel was on set for a new Giggle Break/Trifecta collab sketch. Stay tuned for its release!
- Daniel was in production for three upcoming Giggle Break sketches, to be released soon!
- Giggle Break released NEVER HAVE I EVER, a new sketch that Daniel wrote/produced/stars in. You can watch it on Funny Or Die (where it was featured on the homepage) here: http://FunnyOrDie.com/m/awnh
- Daniel has signed with TalentWorks for theatrical representation!
Daniel performed along side Dana Olsen, Paul Barrosse, Victoria Zielinski, Steve Rashid, Ronny Crawford, Don Stiernberg, Emilia Barrosse, and Eva B. Ross in MR. OLSEN'S HOLIDAY PARTY, a New Years Eve sketch comedy variety show at Studio5.
- Giggle Break released PILLOW TALK: THE FIRST "I LOVE YOU", a new sketch that Daniel wrote/produced/stars in. The sketch was immediately chosen to be featured on Funny Or Die's homepage. Watch it here: http://FunnyOrDie.com/m/aqo1
- On Monday, November 7th, Daniel performed in a staged reading of Brian James Polak's new play AN EPIDEMIC OF TEMPORARY LUNACY (OR THE MEXICO PLAN). The reading, directed by Jeremy Lelliot, was part of The Blank Theatre's living room series.
- Daniel graduated from UCB Improv 401 on Sunday November 6th.
- Giggle Break released TRUMP FOR HALLOWEEN, a new sketch featuring Daniel, seen here: https://youtu.be/sxJnyL6t6Uw
- Giggle Break has been featured on Funny Or Die's homepage twice this month—both were sketches that Daniel wrote/produced.
- Giggle Break has been featured by Funny Or Die six times this month, including twice on their homepage. Follow this link to see all of Giggle Break's sketches: http://www.funnyordie.com/gigglebreak
- Daniel was in production for a network television show. More information to come!
- Giggle Break released two new sketches written by and featuring Daniel including GAME NIGHT, seen here: https://youtu.be/b4U_0qnsLJw
- Daniel was in production for a new music video. More info to come!
- Daniel was in production for BODIED, a new film directed by Joseph Kahn.
- Daniel was in production for THE RICH & THE RUTHLESS, a new pilot written and directed by Victoria Rowell.
- Daniel was in production for BROSA NOSTRA, a new series from Zephyr Entertainment.
- Giggle Break released two new sketches written by and starring Daniel. Check them out here:
- Giggle Break released a new sketch written by and starring Daniel which has over 40,000 views across YouTube and Facebook. Watch it here: When Your Uber Driver REALLY Wants Fives Stars
- After winning three awards and playing at 61 film festivals across 24 different countries, TOMORROW is now available to view online. You view the embedded video here, or click here to view it on Vimeo.
- Daniel was in a workshop production of THIS IS OUR YOUTH, by Kenneth Lonergan. Daniel played the lead role of Warren Straub in the play, which closed on April 9th.
- Daniel was in production for HERE COMES THE NIGHT, a new short film written and directed by Nicolas Curcio.
- Daniel graduated from UCB Improv 301 on March 20th! Stay tuned for future improv shows.
- Giggle Break just released another sketch written by and featuring Daniel: "What Guys Do On Tinder" Check it out here:
- Giggle Break just released two new sketches written by and starring Daniel: "2016 Oscar Review" and "When Valentine's Day Does NOT Go As Planned" Check them out and Subscribe to the YouTube channel!
- Daniel was in production for CAVITIES, a new short film written by Munis Rashid and directed by Michael Chan. More info about the film can been found here.
- Daniel shot a commercial for NOTARIZE, a new phone app. You can see him in it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GeR8XTWR3M
- Daniel shot a sketch with Lasagna Hog - stay tuned to see it! In the meantime, click here to see one of their previous sketches.
- TOMORROW has been review by Jennie Kermode at Eye For Film and she has very nice things to say about the film, Daniel in particular:
"What makes the film stand out, however, is the acting, especially Daniel Rashid's sensitive portrayal of Clark, which will hopefully see him getting a lot more attention from casting directors. With the dialogue necessarily flat, the film hinges on what he shows us with his face and body. The mixture of hope, fear, disappointment and excitement that ebbs and flows throughout the film is something anyone who remembers their first feelings of love will relate to."You can read the rest of her review at <http://www.eyeforfilm.co.uk/review/tomorrow-2014-film-review-by-jennie-kermode>
- Daniel was filming for YOUR OLD MAN, a new short film directed by Tim Hautekiet and produced by Emily Rasenick and Diego Najera.
- Daniel was in a staged reading of Jordan Merimee's new play BUTTERFLY PHASE, hosted by Coeurage Theatre Company.
- Daniel was in production for MR. GOODE, a new short film written and directed by Assaf Mor. Daniel plays Zachary in the film. Here's a shot of the cast and Assaf at the table read!
September 6th, 2015
- Daniel was in production for FLOCK OF FOUR, a new short film written and directed by Gregory Caruso. Here is a poster for the film:
August 23rd, 2015
- PETER AND LILAH, a new short film written and directed by Daniel is now online! Check it out here:
July 11th and 18th, 2015
- TOMORROW screened twice and was very well received at the 2015 OutFest Film Festival in Los Angeles. Here is a picture of Daniel at the festival with director Leandro Tadashi and co-stars Katie Baker and Zach Roozen.
June 8th-14th, 2015
Daniel was in production for GLOVES, a new short film directed by Gregory Caruso. Daniel plays the role of Hank in the film. Stay tuned for more information!
October 2014 - December 2015
TOMORROW has been selected to play at over 50 festivals and counting! It has been screened in fifteen different countries (six continents) and recently won the Audience Award for Best Overall Short Film at the 17th FilmOut San Diego LGBT Film Festival, the Audience Award at the Women and Minorities in Media Film Festival, as well as the Best Student Film Award at the Desperado LGBT Film Festival! Follow all of the action at https://www.facebook.com/shortfilmtomorrow.
More News and Events can be found HERE.