- Daniel is in New York shooting You Can Choose Your Family, a new comedy from Imagine Entertainment/Cold Iron Pictures. Read more about it here: http://deadline.com/2017/06/james-urbaniak-whered-you-go-bernadette-daniel-rashid-you-can-choose-your-family-1202114791/
- Daniel's episode of CRIMINAL MINDS: BEYOND BORDERS aired on CBS! You can see him in Season 2 Episode 7 here: http://www.cbs.com/shows/criminal-minds-beyond-borders/video/_qdVH12PQPtN2ppbUuP2c_Zl0l4_Y0am/criminal-minds-beyond-borders-la-huesuda/
- Daniel was in production for three upcoming Giggle Break sketches—to be released soon!
- Daniel has signed with TalentWorks for theatrical representation!
Daniel performed along side Dana Olsen, Paul Barrosse, Victoria Zielinski, Steve Rashid, Ronny Crawford, Don Stiernberg, Emilia Barrosse, and Eva B. Ross in MR. OLSEN'S HOLIDAY PARTY, a New Years Eve sketch comedy variety show at Studio5.
- Giggle Break released PILLOW TALK: THE FIRST "I LOVE YOU", a new sketch that Daniel wrote/produced/stars in. The sketch was immediately chosen to be featured on Funny Or Die's homepage. Watch it here: http://FunnyOrDie.com/m/aqo1
- On Monday, November 7th, Daniel performed in a staged reading of Brian James Polak's new play AN EPIDEMIC OF TEMPORARY LUNACY (OR THE MEXICO PLAN). The reading, directed by Jeremy Lelliot, was part of The Blank Theatre's living room series.
- Daniel graduated from UCB Improv 401 on Sunday November 6th.
- Giggle Break has been featured by Funny Or Die six times this month, including twice on their homepage. Follow this link to see all of Giggle Break's sketches: http://www.funnyordie.com/gigglebreak
- Daniel was in production for a network television show. More information to come!
- Daniel was in production for a new music video. More info to come!
- Giggle Break released two new sketches written by and featuring Daniel including GAME NIGHT, seen here:
- Daniel was in production for BODIED, a new film directed by Joseph Kahn.
- Daniel was in production for THE RICH & THE RUTHLESS, a new pilot written and directed by Victoria Rowell.
- Daniel was in production for BROSA NOSTRA, a new series from Zephyr Entertainment.
- Giggle Break released two new sketches written by and starring Daniel. Check them out here:
- Giggle Break released a new sketch written by and starring Daniel. Watch it here: When Your Uber Driver REALLY Wants Fives Stars
- Daniel was in a workshop production of THIS IS OUR YOUTH, by Kenneth Lonergan. Daniel played the lead role of Warren Straub in the play, which closed on April 9th.
- After winning three awards and playing at 61 film festivals across 24 different countries, TOMORROW is now available to view online. You view the embedded video here, or click here to view it on Vimeo.
- Daniel was in production for HERE COMES THE NIGHT, a new short film written and directed by Nicolas Curcio.
- Daniel graduated from UCB Improv 301 on March 20th! Stay tuned for future improv shows.
- Giggle Break just released another sketch written by and including Daniel: "What Guys Do On Tinder" Check it out here:
- Daniel was in production for CAVITIES, a new short film written by Munis Rashid and directed by Michael Chan. More info about the film can been found here.
- Daniel shot a commercial for a new phone app. Check back soon to see what it's all about!
- Daniel shot a sketch with Lasagna Hog - stay tuned to see it! In the meantime, click here to see one of their previous sketches.
- TOMORROW has been review by Jennie Kermode at Eye For Film and she has very nice things to say about the film, Daniel in particular:
"What makes the film stand out, however, is the acting, especially Daniel Rashid's sensitive portrayal of Clark, which will hopefully see him getting a lot more attention from casting directors. With the dialogue necessarily flat, the film hinges on what he shows us with his face and body. The mixture of hope, fear, disappointment and excitement that ebbs and flows throughout the film is something anyone who remembers their first feelings of love will relate to."You can read the rest of her review at <http://www.eyeforfilm.co.uk/review/tomorrow-2014-film-review-by-jennie-kermode>
- Daniel was filming for YOUR OLD MAN, a new short film directed by Tim Hautekiet and produced by Emily Rasenick and Diego Najera.
- Daniel was in a staged reading of Jordan Merimee's new play BUTTERFLY PHASE, hosted by Coeurage Theatre Company.
- Daniel was in production for MR. GOODE, a new short film written and directed by Assaf Mor. Daniel plays Zachary in the film. Here's a shot of the cast and Assaf at the table read!
September 6th, 2015
- Daniel was in production for FLOCK OF FOUR, a new short film written and directed by Gregory Caruso. Here is a poster for the film:
August 23rd, 2015
- PETER AND LILAH, a new short film written and directed by Daniel is now online! Check it out here:
July 18th, 2015
- Daniel was in production for PETER AND LILAH, a new short film that he also wrote and directed.
July 11th and 18th, 2015
- TOMORROW screened twice and was very well received at the 2015 OutFest Film Festival in Los Angeles. Here is a picture of Daniel at the festival with director Leandro Tadashi and co-stars Katie Baker and Zach Roozen.
June 22nd, 2015
- The video of Daniel speaking at the USC School of Dramatic Arts commencement ceremony is now online! Daniel graduated on May 15th with a Bachelor of Arts in Theatre and a Minor in Cinematic Arts.
June 8th-14th, 2015
Daniel was in production for GLOVES, a new short film directed by Gregory Caruso. Daniel played the role of Hank in the film. Stay tuned for more information!
October 2014 - December 2015
- TOMORROW has been selected to play at over 50 festivals and counting! It has been screened in fifteen different countries (six continents) and recently won the Audience Award for Best Overall Short Film at the 17th FilmOut San Diego LGBT Film Festival, the Audience Award at the Women and Minorities in Media Film Festival, as well as the Best Student Film Award at the Desperado LGBT Film Festival! Follow all of the action at https://www.facebook.com/shortfilmtomorrow.
May 15th, 2015
- Daniel graduated from the University of Southern California with a Bachelor of Arts in Theatre and a Minor in Cinematic Arts. Daniel was one of the commencement speakers at the School of Dramatic Arts ceremony, so check back soon for the video!
Daniel performed in the USC 2015 Acting Showcase in New York City and Los Angeles. More information can be found at http://dramaticarts.usc.edu/showcase2015/
February 5th-7th, 2015
October 30th-November 2nd, 2014
- Daniel played Alan Seymour in the USC School of Dramatic Arts production of Summer Brave, written by William Inge and directed by Robert Bailey.
October 12th, 2014
- Daniel just wrapped for the pilot episode of the new web series The Scottish Play, directed by USC graduate student Paul Jones. Daniel plays the role of Micah in the series. Stay tuned for more information!
- Daniel played the role of Cole in THE BROKER, a short film directed by Ben Hatt. Check out and like the Facebook page!
- Daniel finished filming his role in season two of ANTIDOTE 15, created by Amy Suto. Daniel plays the role of Tim in the series. Watch season one here and check back in January for season two! Learn more about the web series at www.antidote15.com and like the Facebook page!
July 12th, 2014
- Daniel was on set to film for season two of ANTIDOTE 15. Daniel plays the role of Tim in the web series. You can watch all of season one here!
May 10th, 2014
- TOMORROW premiered at the USC Norris Cinema Theatre. Daniel plays the lead role of Clark in the USC graduate student film.
May 1st, 2014
April 18th, 2014
- Daniel was on set to film for 8 DAYS WITH UNCLE BILLY, a USC grad film directed by Katy Krauland. Daniel is playing the role of Axyl in the short.
April 12th, 2014
- Daniel was on set to film for INHALER, a USC CTPR 508. Daniel is playing the role of Eugene in the short.
March 28th/29th, 2014
March 2nd, 2014
- Principal photography for TOMORROW is wrapped! Daniel is playing the lead role of Clark in the USC graduate student film.
February 23rd, 2014
- Weekend three of four for TOMORROW is wrapped! Daniel is playing the lead role of Clark in the USC graduate student film.
February 16th, 2014
- Weekend two of four for TOMORROW is wrapped! Daniel is playing the lead role of Clark in the USC graduate student film.
February 9th, 2014
- Weekend one of four for TOMORROW is wrapped! Daniel is playing the lead role of Clark in the USC graduate student film.
January 26th, 2014
- Daniel was on set to film episode one of ANTIDOTE 15. More information about the project can be found here: http://www.antidote15.com
January 24, 2014
- Daniel has been cast as Clark, the lead role in TOMORROW, an upper level USC graduate student film written by Joshua Johnson and directed by Leandro Tadashi.
- Daniel has been cast as Tim, a series regular in ANTIDOTE 15, a new webseries created by Amy Suto. More information about it can be found here: http://www.antidote15.com
- Daniel will be joining Snickerdoodlin’ Productions on March 28th and 29th to perform in TYRANNOSAURUS SKETCH at iO West (6366 Hollywood Blvd. Los Angeles, CA 90028). 7:00pm each night!